+ Antworten
Seite 4 von 67 ErsteErste ... 234561454 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 1324
  1. Foreninventar Avatar von Eliza Day

AW: The English Chat

I'm just finishing up my work and then I'm off, helping a friend move into a new appartment (that is, a shared house with garden...!) and then I'm going over to a friend's house to talk about my playlist for tomorrow's party, cause I'll have my DJane-debut. *teehee*
    Life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes?
    Well, that's fine by me.
    So wake me up when it's all over
    When I'm wiser and I'm older...

2. Urgestein Avatar von Lina88

Hi you guys! Mind if I join in too? I love talking English, watching English movies, reading English books and I spend 10 months in Texas, just fyi.

3. Inaktiver User

Zitat Zitat von Bishdariel
    Got home from work at that unholy hour What are you doing? Or are you living in a different time-zone?!

I'm fine today, will have to leave soon to get to work ... But finally it's not raining anymore, the sun sometimes peeps around the corner and the bird's are singing

Have a nice day,
    Bish
    I live in another time zone...Alabama is Central Time. I've worked till 9:30 pm But today I get off at 3 pm *yay*
    We had pretty much rain the last few days, but we really needed it cause everything was dry and we had some wildfires too.

4. Addict Avatar von Katalin

I also would like to join this chat...although I use English pretty a lot in my daily work, I often miss or lose vocab for small talks.

5. Addict Avatar von Katalin

Is Bamagirl form the U.S.???

What about other guys? Some native speakers here?

6. Foreninventar Avatar von Eliza Day

Zitat Zitat von Katalin
    Is Bamagirl form the U.S.???

What about other guys? Some native speakers here?
    i'd say no to both questions.
    Life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes?
    Well, that's fine by me.
    So wake me up when it's all over
    When I'm wiser and I'm older...

7. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

now...ill have lunch hehe

just came back from doin groceries. i also bought some fake orchids for my new room hehe im sooo bad with flowers...only my three hibiscus plants are doin great but i cant take them with me to the netherlands. im travelling back and forth too much this summer...they would have to travel with me then thats why i opted for fake flowers now...but they look pretty real to me!

i have to translate a text still and write letters.....otherwise no plans.

hey..on sunday..ill visit my uncle on his boat in the netherlands bikini time! woooheee!

8. Inaktiver User
    Diese Nachricht wurde automatisch erstellt und ist ohne Unterschrift gueltig.
    Geändert von Inaktiver User (12.05.2011 um 07:54 Uhr)

9. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von kilauea

To all of you who are new here: I think i speak for all people here when I say: Just join us, you don't have to ask.

Bishdariel, validation is quite a bad word for me. We had a terribly boring seminar about it with some yet boring definitions and statistic formulas in it... no idea how much of it we have to know for our test. *yeesh*

Eliza, wooow, DJane...
    geht doch adorno lesen, ihr lauchs!

10. Addict Avatar von Lullaby

Cool AW: The English Chat

hey everybody,
    so i´d like to join you, too. i love english! and i´m actually doing english-lk in 12th grade after summer holiday.
    this new "fremdsprachenforum" is really cool stuff.

see ya.....

11. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

english lk...the good old times hehe

i went to stratford in february...ring a bell anyone???

12. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

Zitat Zitat von *HK*
    english lk...the good old times hehe

i went to stratford in february...ring a bell anyone???
    Yes, once upon a time ...

Stratford-upon-Avon??? Of course - Shakespeare

I just came home from swimming and have cooked some dinner: couscous with sweet pepper, leek and sheep's cheese
    Läuft.

13. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

i fell asleep during the play we had to watch there..............but i wasnt the only one! i felt so bad afterwards hehe

i just did my work out and took a shower..and now i might go eat some snacks hehe

14. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

Zitat Zitat von *HK*
    i fell asleep during the play we had to watch there..............but i wasnt the only one! i felt so bad afterwards hehe

i just did my work out and took a shower..and now i might go eat some snacks hehe
    I remember that we were forced to watch a very, very, veeeery boring BBC production of "Macbeth" in school - it was really awful So I can imagine falling asleep during a Shakespear play

This evening it's just relaxing on the sofa for me Bymming around a bit and chatting via ICQ with a friend of mine who is currently in the vicinity of Chicago ...
    Läuft.

15. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

i wish i could chat with my bf...but he is sleepin now...far away in china hehe cant wait for him to come back...

we had to watch corolianus or somethin...i never heard of it before...but otherwise stratford was a nice small town. but birmingham was way better hehe

16. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

I must confess the few times I went to England I spent my whole time in London

I'll call my boyfriend in about half an hour or so - he should be back from his training then ... Can't wait to hear his voice
    Läuft.

17. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

missing mine...all the way in shen zhen hehe (i even searched it on a map hehe)

i was in london 3 times..and id really like to go again. i just wanna go somewhere! but no money...not this summer.

18. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

As I've already written I'll go to London in September *lalalala*
    Läuft.

19. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

yeah...im jealous! hehe and the when u are there....there will be no rain....summer in london hehe :cool i hope!

20. V.I.P.

hi, i am also a former english-lk´ler, but a very former one...
    i took my abitur in 1997 (omg it´s ten years now). i´ve also spent 3 months doing an internship in the united states, but that´s is more than 5 years ago.
    i speak english a lot at home as my sister is married to a guy from south africa, but talking to him i never care whether the english is correct or not. because he doesnt´t care.in s.a. everybody speaks "his english" as he wants to. i guess i have forgotten quite a lot, so i want to practice a bit here.
    Månen glänser över hedar och strör där sitt sken,
    slumra du lilla
    i natten så ren