+ Antworten
Seite 5 von 67 ErsteErste ... 345671555 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 1324
  1. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

AW: The English Chat

I was always lucky when I was in London with respect to the weather: fine and sunny Even when I went in November - no fog, no rain, bright sunny nice weather So let's wait and see until September
    Läuft.

2. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

Zitat Zitat von sweet-janey
    hi, i am also a former english-lk´ler, but a very former one...
    i took my abitur in 1997 (omg it´s ten years now). i´ve also spent 3 months doing an internship in the united states, but that´s is more than 5 years ago.
    Hi I'm also one of the more former English-LKlers ... took my exams in 1999
    Läuft.

3. V.I.P.

ok, that´s also long time ago...
    Månen glänser över hedar och strör där sitt sken,
    slumra du lilla
    i natten så ren

4. V.I.P.

Zitat Zitat von Bishdariel
    I was always lucky when I was in London with respect to the weather: fine and sunny Even when I went in November - no fog, no rain, bright sunny nice weather So let's wait and see until September
    but even when the weather is bad, london is just wonderful. i need to go there again.
    slumra du lilla
    i natten så ren

5. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

exams in eh.....2003...hehe

6. Senior Member Avatar von *kleine_möwe*

So many new pages and only one day passed! Girls, you seem to have nothing else to do.

I took my exams in 2003, next year we will have our 5 year party. At the same time, our school will have the 100 year party. So I suppose we will make up something special...

Vacation, that word should really disappear. For me, a real vacation is a trip to any nice place for at least one week. My last was in 2003. And my next will be, uhm, I don't know. Probably not during the coming 3 years. However, I go on several short trips every year. Sometimes just with friend to have a nice time, somestimes with the HSV on away games such as Copenhagen, Bern, London or hopefully Zürich next week. Football can help to get to know the world obviously.

@Bishdariel: I think about starting "International Business". I just have to decide where I wanna go. Or, wait for the universities admission...

Famous Wrist.
    So, you are from the "Provinzidioten" area? (Sorry, I could not resist...)
    Some people believe that football is a matter of life and death. I am very
    disappointed with that attitude, it is much, much more important than that!

(Bill Shankley)

7. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

but even when the weather is bad, london is just wonderful. i need to go there again.
    Me too, me too ... You can imagine how glad I was when my supervisor told me that we regularly meet with the pendant of our office within our mother company in London and that we are usually allowed to add one day of vacation to these trips
    Läuft.

8. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

Zitat Zitat von *kleine_möwe*
    @Bishdariel: I think about starting "International Business". I just have to decide where I wanna go. Or, wait for the universities admission...
    come to amsterdam lots of people study ibms at my school there. and....its all in english hehe

9. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

Zitat Zitat von *HK*
    exams in eh.....2003...hehe
    *g* I finished other exams in 2004 - the ones of my university course
    Läuft.

10. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

*g* I finished other exams in 2004 - the ones of my university course
    i wasted 3 years...and then started my studies....but......if i would have started earlier..i wouldnt have met my bf then

11. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

Famous Wrist.
    So, you are from the "Provinzidioten" area? (Sorry, I could not resist...)
    Somehow I knew that you would mention that topic Fortunately, my car is now showing of a very fashionable "FL"
    Läuft.

12. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

Zitat Zitat von *HK*
    i wasted 3 years...and then started my studies....but......if i would have started earlier..i wouldnt have met my bf then
    Hmmm ... kismet, fortune, or something like that?!
    Läuft.

13. Senior Member Avatar von *kleine_möwe*

@*HK*: To be honest, I thought about that before. Not Amsterdam, but Groningen. Unfortunately studying in the Neterlands is more expensive than in Germany and I already cross my boarders here. But I will keep the Netherlands as an option for the semester abroad.

@Bishdariel: I'am afraid everyone from Holstein who is NOT from Pinneberg will mention this. FL is great, of course. All except PI and HEI are good, anyway. Unfortunately I do not even have a car.
    Some people believe that football is a matter of life and death. I am very
    disappointed with that attitude, it is much, much more important than that!

(Bill Shankley)

14. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

Hmmm ... kismet, fortune, or something like that?!
    i wanted to study cultural studies after graduation. but when i graduated it was the first year with a "nc" on that course....so in the end i didnt get accepted at the five universities i applied at
    i worked for a year and then started a home studies course in cultural studies. but...well.....i lost my motivation on the way.......

15. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

@Bishdariel: I'am afraid everyone from Holstein who is NOT from Pinneberg will mention this. FL is great, of course. All except PI and HEI are good, anyway. Unfortunately I do not even have a car.
    I definitely have to agree with you upon that Should I mention that I was born in HEI ?! But please don't come to any false conclusions regarding my capability to drive ... 9 years without accident *g*.
    Läuft.

16. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

@*HK*: To be honest, I thought about that before. Not Amsterdam, but Groningen. Unfortunately studying in the Neterlands is more expensive than in Germany and I already cross my boarders here. But I will keep the Netherlands as an option for the semester abroad.
    to me...its cheaper to study there actually. i get nearly all of the tuition fees back...from the dutch government in germany i wouldnt get any bafög....

17. V.I.P. Avatar von Bishdariel

Zitat Zitat von *HK*
    i wanted to study cultural studies after graduation. but when i graduated it was the first year with a "nc" on that course....so in the end i didnt get accepted at the five universities i applied at
    i worked for a year and then started a home studies course in cultural studies. but...well.....i lost my motivation on the way.......
    I must confess I've studied rather straight on ... I knew exactly what I wanted to do in 10th grade - and the university course I took (pharmacy) was exactly what I had imagined it to be. So no disappointments in that area ... lack of motivation sometimes of course, but I never wanted to really quit.
    Läuft.

18. V.I.P.

i have to go to a job interview soon and i fear that they could switch to english. that´s why i need to prepare myself for that...
    slumra du lilla
    i natten så ren

19. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

I must confess I've studied rather straight on ... I knew exactly what I wanted to do in 10th grade - and the university course I took (pharmacy) was exactly what I had imagined it to be. So no disappointments in that area ... lack of motivation sometimes of course, but I never wanted to really quit.
    i just focused too much on that one single course...i should have looked around some more....what im studying now...is really perfect for me! hehe and well....parents were disappointed i quit the home studies..but it was really not goin anywhere anymore....but now they are proud of me. cause i arranged the relocation all alone and i managed to get the full EC's for the first year

20. Ureinwohnerin Avatar von *HK*

i have to go to a job interview soon and i fear that they could switch to english. that´s why i need to prepare myself for that...
    what kind of job is that?