Antworten
Seite 57 von 67 ErsteErste ... 7475556575859 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1.121 bis 1.140 von 1324
  1. Inaktiver User

AW: The English Chat

I like the movies very much. Although I read one of the books, of course, the books are much better, but I like the actors and the music and yes.

2. Inaktiver User

Zitat Zitat von kilauea Beitrag anzeigen
    what about "the beach"? it's not really difficult to read and much more intelligent than the film.
    Yes? I didn't like the movie at all and turned it off after 15 minutes...

3. Ureinwohnerin

User Info Menu

Zitat Zitat von Inaktiver User Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes? I didn't like the movie at all and turned it off after 15 minutes...
    Well I watch the movie about every time it's on TV but basically just because I really love the book. The movie has some great sequences but it's quite different from the book.
    geht doch adorno lesen, ihr lauchs!

4. Regular Client

User Info Menu

May I join you here in this thread? I would like to practise my English skills because I'm going to make an internship in the USA later this year .

kilauea, how is the book different from the book? I just watched the movie in the cinema but I never read the book. Maybe I should change that someday soon .

5. Alter Hase

User Info Menu

myphoenix, where and in which business will your internship be?
    See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me!

6. Ureinwohnerin

User Info Menu

myphoenix, i can't really explain the differences. do you want a "let's-send-kilauea's-book-around-reading-circle"?

7. Regular Client

User Info Menu

Ise, I'm going to make an internship at the cultural department of the Goethe Institut in Los Angeles.

kilauea: Yes, that would be great . I hope, my library has the book, then I'll borrow it from there.

8. Ureinwohnerin

User Info Menu

Zitat Zitat von myphoenix
    kilauea: Yes, that would be great . I hope, my library has the book, then I'll borrow it from there.
    might be even easier.

9. Fresher

User Info Menu

Zitat Zitat von Ise Beitrag anzeigen
    even though bella's thinking "i'm not good enough for him" got pretty annoying after a while.
    That's what one of the reasons why I became quite annoyed with the book after a while, Bella's character just really went on my nerves. I didn't find Edward as annoying, though

10. Ureinwohnerin

User Info Menu

has anyone of you read "the host"?

11. Alter Hase

User Info Menu

yes and i loved it! <3

12. Fresher

User Info Menu

Zitat Zitat von myphoenix Beitrag anzeigen
    Ise, I'm going to make an internship at the cultural department of the Goethe Institut in Los Angeles.
    Wow, that sounds interesting! For how long will you be staying there?

@ kilauea: no, I haven't even heard of that book, would you recommend reading it?

13. Regular Client

User Info Menu

I'll be staying there for three months. I'm already leaving in the end of September - that's already so close, I can't believe it .

14. Ureinwohnerin

User Info Menu

Zitat Zitat von Ise Beitrag anzeigen
    yes and i loved it! <3
    so did i.

blümchentapete, i'd highly recommend it. it's another stephenie meyer book, amazon info here. a friend of mine didn't like it at all and the story is a little bit strange, i have to admit. that's why i hadn't read it earlier. but then the friend sent it to me and i read it within a few days.

15. Addict

User Info Menu

Hi, I also would like to join this thread in order to improve my English skills

Mainly I am here because kilauea has advertised for the English chat in several other threads quite vigorously

By the way, I have also read "The Host", but in German (the title was "Seelen", I think?). I liked it very much!
    O glücklich wer noch hoffen kann / Aus diesem Meer des Irrtums aufzutauchen!

16. Inaktiver User

Myphoenix: Wow that sounds really great!

17. Ureinwohnerin

User Info Menu

Zitat Zitat von LilaLilli Beitrag anzeigen
    Mainly I am here because kilauea has advertised for the English chat in several other threads quite vigorously
    In several? Oops. But it seems to have worked.
    Geändert von kilauea (08.03.2011 um 22:29 Uhr)

18. Addict

User Info Menu

Yes, it definitely has worked and I am very grateful

19. Addict

User Info Menu

Hi folks,

does anyone of you meet with a "Tandempartner" regularly? I'm going to meet a potential candidate on Saturday and I'm a bit nervous So maybe you could tell me how your dates take place, what you are talking about, how often you meet etc. That would be nice

20. Alter Hase

User Info Menu

i've never even heard about that. how does this work? you meet to speak english together? is this partner a native speaker?