Antworten
Seite 58 von 67 ErsteErste ... 8485657585960 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1.141 bis 1.160 von 1324
  1. Addict

User Info Menu

AW: The English Chat

Yes, he is a native speaker and we are going to speak English the one week and German the other. The idea behind the tandem principle is that you meet a native speaker of the language you want to learn, ideally someone who wants to learn German And then you alternately speak German and English (or the respective other language).

Do you live in a larger city? Many universites offer databases where you can look for language partners, but there are also several websites, for example this one.
    O glücklich wer noch hoffen kann / Aus diesem Meer des Irrtums aufzutauchen!

2. Alter Hase

User Info Menu

that's interesting but i think i'm good for now. maybe me and my boyfriend will be studying spanish at the university and for that it would be fun.

please tell us how the meeting goes
    See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me!

3. Fresher

User Info Menu

Zitat Zitat von LilaLilli Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi folks,

does anyone of you meet with a "Tandempartner" regularly? I'm going to meet a potential candidate on Saturday and I'm a bit nervous So maybe you could tell me how your dates take place, what you are talking about, how often you meet etc. That would be nice
    Oh, please share your experiences! I've been thinking about meeting with a tandem partner on a regular basis but so far I've been too lazy/shy to actually take the first step. How did you find your partner? This may sound strange but do you know if it is possible to choose the country the partner came from? Anyway, good luck for you!

4. Addict

User Info Menu

I'm off now, I will give you a detailed report tomorrow

Blümchentapete, I found him on a website where he was looking for a German-speaking partner. But I don't know yet which country he comes from I hope he isn't from America but my British pronunciation is more or less stable, so even if he is American our conversations hopefully won't destroy it

5. Fresher

User Info Menu

So, did it go well? Hopefully you had lots and lots of fun! Was it easy finding a fitting topic to talk about and how long did you meet? Haha, yes I'm nosy

6. Regular Client

User Info Menu

Ich hoffe, ich werde nicht gesteinigt, dass ich hier auf deutsch schreibe. Aber ich muss das Thema für meine Bachelorarbeit noch auf Englisch übersetzen. Leider bin ich in Englisch eine Niete und wollte fragen, ob ihr mir helfen könnt,

Entwicklung eines Konzeptes für ein Trainee-Programm zum Personalreferenten für die xxx GmbH

Falls euch noch was an der deutschen Formulierung stört, könnt ihr mir das auch ruhig noch sagen

Edit: ohne Berücksichtigung, das war falsch. Aber ich bekomms dann schon irgendwie alleine hin
    Geändert von hut100 (17.03.2011 um 20:30 Uhr)

1 2 3 4

7. Inaktiver User

I'm also nosy.

8. Ureinwohnerin

User Info Menu

Zitat Zitat von hut100 Beitrag anzeigen
    Entwicklung eines Konzeptes für ein Trainee-Programm zum Personalreferenten unter Berücksichtigung für die xxx GmbH
    unter Berücksichtigung wovon?
    geht doch adorno lesen, ihr lauchs!

9. Ureinwohnerin

User Info Menu

and i think your post was the first german one within 58 pages

10. Addict

User Info Menu

So, here I am again, sorry that it took me so long to answer!
    Well, our date was - ok. He is a nice and friendly guy and so on, but it is a problem for me that he in fact does not speak German properly. I thought we could really TALK, but I fear we will speak English only and then I give him private German lessons and this is not what I expect of a language exchange... And now I don't know if I should take the opportunity to speak English and then also accept to give German lessons in exchange OR if it would be better to look for any other language partner :-/

How are you girls doing?

11. Inaktiver User

Oh, that's annoying, if you can't really speak German with him... If you would give him lessons in German for you it would be more work than for him, because he has "only" to speak with you. Does he correct you when you make mistakes?

Unfortunately I have to concentrate on an other language at the time, and I foud out that I only hard can switch between two languages. I always think in one language, if I have to use the other language then I'm confused.

12. Fresher

User Info Menu

Well, that's a difficult situation! If you get along well and you don't get annoyed with teaching him, I'd probably keep him as your Tandem partner. However, if you don't feel comfortable with the situation, there's not much sense in sticking with him, I'd say (sorry, the words just won't come out the way I want them today.)

13. Inaktiver User

hey, i only now realized this thread is alive again!! yay for kilauea for reviving it
    i would love to join you girls!

so what are you all up to tonight??
    i have to look after a dog called pie who tries to eat cacti all the time. he's a moron, but an adorable one :')

14. Fresher

User Info Menu

What the heck is cacti?
    The day after you stole my heart,
    Everything I touched told me it would be better shared with you

15. Inaktiver User

haha, good morning!

cacti is the plural of cactus
    and definitely not something a dog should eat... but he won't listen...

16. Ureinwohnerin

User Info Menu

Zitat Zitat von Inaktiver User Beitrag anzeigen
    definitely not something a dog should eat... but he won't listen...
    but he'll recognize every time he bites into one.

welcome back to the new old thread.

17. Fresher

User Info Menu

haha, good morning!

cacti is the plural of cactus
    and definitely not something a dog should eat... but he won't listen...
    sounds... tasty!
    Oh, such nice weather outside, why can't it always be that way?
    The day after you stole my heart,
    Everything I touched told me it would be better shared with you

18. Alter Hase

User Info Menu

i have to look after a dog called pie who tries to eat cacti all the time. he's a moron, but an adorable one :')
    sounds about as smart as our dog trying to bite a hedgehog. he just doesn't learn...
    i'm going to a barbecue tonight with 2 friends who will probably the only ones there i know
    but that's way better than sitting at home alone.

19. Ureinwohnerin

User Info Menu

Zitat Zitat von Ise Beitrag anzeigen
    sounds about as smart as our dog trying to bite a hedgehog. he just doesn't learn...
    haha neither did ours. bloody noses didn't scare him at all...
    Geändert von kilauea (02.04.2011 um 16:43 Uhr)

20. Alter Hase

User Info Menu

that's true